Quartz crystal, or rock crystal as it is sometimes called, is a common crystal composed of silicon dioxide.
Clear quartz is the most common, but white or cloudy quartz results when it is grown in places where frost can exist.
Quartz is mined in Arkansas, Brazil, Madagascar, and Colombia, as well as in a number of other places.
Named after a Slavic word meaning "hard", quartz has been used as a sacred power object by many cultures,
including Native Americans, Druid priests, Tibetan monks, and priests of Christian Europe.
Quartz grows in a hexagonal or six-sided structure, with additional faces that slope toward a point at one end.
A crystal with these characteristics is itself also called a "point". Natural quartz crystals come out of the ground in just this shape without being faceted.
A point may be totally clear and transparent, or it may contain streaks, lines, rainbows, water bubbles or other inclusions.
Optical clarity usually has little to do with a crystal's quality and its ability to amplify the subtle energies.
- It balances and harmonises the aura.
- Gives equilibrium to the body.
- Connects the feelings of the body to the mind and the spirit.
- Brings better understanding to express the feelings of the heart.
- Inspires creative expression in art,music, writing or oratory.
- Deepens the understanding of the dreams.
- Assists in moving away from personal fears, phobias, sadness and guilt.
- Balances emotions, bring calmness, compassion, patience, sincerity and joy.
- Used effectively against thryroid and bone problems (spondilities, backpain, kneepain, Arthrites etc.)
- Nervous disceases can be very well controlled.
- A powerful tool against most of the disceases.
- Effective for upper charas.
- Clear quartz connects to higher consciousness very fast.
Cost of Pencil type- 4cm is Rs.160 per one+postage, 3cm Rs.120 per one+postage
Pyramid cost is Rs.250 per one +postage