The name Amethyst name comes from the Greek word 'amethustos', meaning non-drunk.
This stone has been found in a large number of locations... including Europe, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Bolivia the USA and Canada.
The lovely purple stone is the most common, and it is very popular.
- A pale purple to dark violet coloured crystal.
- Has strong protective qualities.
- Potent elixir to all forms of pain.
- Good for treating impurities and venereal diseases.
- Great aid in head aches, migraines and insomania.
- Effective against addictions, especially towards alcohol.
- Safeguards against witch craft and black magic.
- Amethyst also cleaneses other crystals and transforms the energies in the environment to positive forces.
- Dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety.
- Hold it in your left hand or wear it around your neck, it is an aid to get in touch with your inner self.
- Purifies and stimulate 3rd eye and crown chakra.
Cost of Pencil type- 4cm is Rs.160 per one +postage, 3cm Rs.120 per one +postage
Tumbled Amethyst stone Rs.160+postage per one. Pendent Rs.400/- per one.